Rebein Law Tampa’s Personal Injury Lawyers (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Rebein Law website (the “Service”).
- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
- We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Terms and Conditions
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Rebein Law Tampa’s Personal Injury Lawyers and its licensors.
Links To Other Websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Rebein Law Tampa’s Personal Injury Lawyers.
- Rebein Law Tampa’s Personal Injury Lawyers has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Rebein Law Tampa’s Personal Injury Lawyers shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
- We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
- All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
100 Ashley Dr. S UNIT 610,
Tampa, FL 33602,
- The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.
- We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
- Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Let’s Get You On Your Way Forward
Our team of Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to help you.